Due to Covid regulations, booking is essential for Day Visitors
Please complete the form below if you wish to book for a Day Visit
- All Fields are Required
Total Expected visitor numbers are essential, variations are expected, it however allows us to plan for your visit and ensure the best experience possible during your stay. Vehicle count can be an estimation.
Vehicles may be subject to search upon entry and exit ~ No Music ~ Only Proper Swim Wear ~ No Taxis and No Drop Offs allowed
Family, Friends, Fresh Air and Fun !
Come and spend the day with us..
Relax and enjoy a fun-filled day of braaiing, picnicking or simply take a plunge to cool off from the summer heat! Children will love our play parks, trampolines and swimming pools. With our amply grassed areas and shaded outside tables this is the ideal setting for good conversation, fun and laughter. For your convenience, we have a well-equipped and well-stocked on-site cafe that supplies anything from bubblegum to braai grids!
Operating hours from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 5pm
- Day visitors: R80.00 each
- Children under 3: No charge
- Private motor vehicles: R20.00 each
- Busses: R350.00 each
We also offer
- Trampolines R2.00 for 5 minutes
- Trestle Tables for Hire: R150.00 and R50.00 Refundable Deposits
- WATERGAT BAR Open during Busy Periods
Please note for your convenience our Rules and Regulations are provided below.
The Company and its Management accepts no responsibility for any deaths, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any person, or theft or loss or damage to any property, occurring within or arising from any visits to the resort howsoever caused and whether allegedly due to negligence of the Company or any of its servants or agents, or arising from the use of any facility.
- DRIVE SLOWLY: MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT: 10KM PER HOUR
- Day visitors are not permitted to picnic in front or in between the Chalets and Caravans. They may not encroach on their privacy any way what so ever.
- Vehicles may be subject to be searched upon arrival and departure.
- NO MUSIC ALLOWED AT ALL DURING YOUR VISIT WITH US. NO NOISE MUST INTERFERE WITH THE COMFORT OF OTHER VISITORS.
- Parents are expected to exercise control over their childrens behavior and see that they do not damage the property, trees or hurt the animals etc.
- When using the Pool, only PROPER BATHING COSTUMES ARE PERMISSIBLE. NO EXCEPTION TO THIS RULING. THIS INCLUDES THAT WEARING OF SHORTS FOR LADIES IS NOT PERMITTED UNLESS BOARD SHORTS.
- An adult must accompany children under 8 years when using the ablution facilities.
- Staff members have specific duties to perform and cannot carry out their duties if hindered in any way. Visitors are requested not, under any circumstances to give alcohol to Our Staff.
- The Resort is a great asset and provides much enjoyment; however, broken glass can result in serious injuries. It is strictly forbidden to use bottles or glasses in or around the Pool Area.
- Zonnekus Holiday Resort WILL NOT TOLERATE, DRUNKENNESS, SWEARING, FIGHTING OR UNRULY BEHAVIOUR OR MISCONDUCT. SHOULD YOU NOT COMPLY WITH THIS RULE, YOU AND YOUR PARTY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE RESORT IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT A REFUND.
- Anybody found violating any of the above regulations or providing themselves a nuisance to fellow visitors will be asked to leave the resort and forfeit all fees.
- Kindly submit any complaints to the Manager. All Authorized staff are empowered to act on behalf of the owner.
SENIOR MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF DAY VISITORS.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Deposits are not Refundable or Transferable