TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Visitors agree to abide by the rules of the Resort and ensure that in no way the quiet or general comfort of other guests are disturbed.
• We have a NO MUSIC policy that must be adhered to at all times.
• We strictly only allow Proper Swimwear in our Pools at all times.
• (Bathing costumes and Board shorts only)
• Day Visitors may not bring in their own alcohol, and vehicles will be searched upon arrival.
• We do not accept Taxis or any Drop-offs at all times, your Private vehicle must remain on the property during your stay.
• No alcohol is permitted at the swimming pool areas at all times due to health and safety regulations.
•To secure a booking, 50% of the total is payable by a specific date. Balance payable on arrival.
•Strictly No Smoking/Vaping will be permitted in our chalets or ablution facilities.
• Deposits are not refundable or transferable.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION STRICTLY RESERVED
An additional breakage and cleaning deposit of R 450.00 will be charged for chalets. The chalets will be checked after your departure and if everything is in order the deposit will be refunded (or EFT) to you if you leave Before the Chalet is checked.
Money will be forfeited as follows:
• More than 90 days before arrival 20% of the deposit paid.
• Between 90 and 60 days before arrival 30% of deposit paid.
• Between 60 and 30 days before arrival 50% of deposit paid.
• Less than 30 days before arrival 100% of deposit paid.
OCCUPATION TIME TABLE
Applicable for Chalets and Caravan/Tent stands
ARRIVAL: AFTER 2 pm – 6 pm DEPARTURE: 10 am in Season
Special arrangements for late arrivals must be made with the office staff.
Only 6 Persons allowed per stand.
Only Aerated Ground Sheets allowed.
Please fax your deposit slip to
0865417214 or Email to: email@example.com
Account holder: Zonnekus Holiday Resort
Branch Name: Cape Town
Account Number: 1009691961
Branch Code 100909
OTHER INFORMATION FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
• Our Office Hours are from 8H00 to 18H00
• Daily Shop Hours 8H00 to 18H000 seven days a week –except Christmas Day (Resort is closed)
• Our Shop is fully stocked with every day needs and more.
• Day or overnight visitors to guests will only be permitted with
• The permission of Senior Management and the right to limit
• A charge per person and per vehicle will be levied.