- These Chalets sleep 6 people and have 2 bedrooms, one with a Double bed the other having 2 double bunk beds.
- The Chalet has an open plan Kitchen.
- Our communal ablution facilities need to be utilized.
- Full bedding is supplied.
- Kitchens are fully equipped.
- They have Mini Ovens or 2-plate stove.
- Please bring own towels, braai grids.
Terms and Conditions
- Visitors agree to abide by the rules of the Resort and ensure that in no way the quiet or general comfort of other guests are disturbed.
- We have a NO MUSIC policy that must be adhered to at all times.
- We strictly only allow Proper Swimwear in our Pools at all times (Bathing costumes and Board shorts only).
- Day Visitors may not bring in their own alcohol, and vehicles will be searched upon arrival.
- We do not accept Taxis or any Drop-offs at all times, your Private vehicle must remain on the property during your stay.
- No alcohol is permitted at the swimming pool areas at all times due to health and safety regulations.
- To secure a booking, 50% of the total is payable by a specific date. Balance payable on arrival.
- No Refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- Strictly No Smoking/Vaping will be permitted in our chalets or ablution facilities.
Money will be forfeited as follows:
- More than 90 days before arrival 20% of the deposit paid.
- Between 90 and 60 days before arrival 30% of deposit paid.
- Between 60 and 30 days before arrival 50% of deposit paid.
- Less than 30 days before arrival 100% of deposit paid.
Occupation Time Table
Applicable for Chalets and Caravan/Tent stands
- ARRIVAL: AFTER 2 pm and before 6 pm
- DEPARTURE: 10 am in Season
Special arrangements for late arrivals must be made with the office staff.